Your Cart is empty
- Pick Up First Rhinestone: Dump some of the rhinestones onto a flat surface, hold the tip of your applicator tool over a single rhinestone, and press down on the tool to pick the stone up.
- Apply Craft Glue To Object: To transfer it to an object, you’ll first need to apply a bit of craft glue (any type) to that object, which could be a shoe, a handbag, or something else.
- Release Rhinestone: Holding your applicator tool directly yet gently against the spot, press down on the applicator to release that rhinestone, it’ll stick to the glue spot you’ve applied.
- Continue Process: Continue the process just described with other rhinestones. It’s fine if you want to collect a bunch of rhinestones in your applicator tool and then apply them all at once.
- Holds Up To 100 Stones: Each applicator tool will hold up to 100 crystals and/or rhinestones in its center section. That means you’ll be able to apply up to 100 of these at once